There are several reasons to implement a management system. A properly designed and implemented management system brings value to organizations in many ways:
- Identify risks
- Set priorities for improvement, measurement and reporting
- Provide great opportunity to identify, share and learn best practices, while recognizing operational differences
- Protection of people
- Keep consumers/public safe
- Send people home the way they arrived at work
- Protect the environment
- Compliance assurance
- Improve and sustain regulatory compliance
- Business value
- Continually improve food safety, quality, environmental and safety performance across the organization (employee, public, equipment, infrastructure)
- Reduce incident costs and accrued liabilities
- Protect assets
- Assure processes, methods, and practices are in place, documented and consistently applied
- Reduce variability in processes and performance
- Employee engagement
- Help employees to find and use current versions of all procedures and documents
- Provide a ready reference for field management to structure location-specific procedures
- Enable the effective transfer of standards, methods, and know-how in employee training, new job assignments and promotions
It is only by implementing such a continuous improvement strategy that companies can achieve and sustain their operational and business objectives. The identification and management of risks using an organized set of policies, procedures, practices and resources will guide the enterprise to maximize its business value.
The PIMM™ Store Management System (PIMM™ SMS) provides our customers with a customized quality management solution for restaurants, convenience stores and retail grocery establishments.
The system provides a user-friendly interface to enhance operational efficiencies for managing temperature, energy, drive-thru performance, and quality control 24×7.
For help with all of your Store Management questions, please call TALL FREE 1-888-571-PIMM (1-888-571-7466).