In the cold chain industry, things freeze fast and change fast! Today’s consumers demand on-time delivery, real-time visibility and the latest in temperature control technology. It’s also interesting to note that millennials demand more fresh refrigerated food and are shying away from more shelf life type food that generations in the past demanded. Today’s consumers demand:
- Freshly prepared food
- Locally sourced fresh food
- Fresh meal kits
- Fresh food delivered to their door
All of this means producers of food and manufacturers are altering what they offer. For cold chain logistics providers, this means keeping up with the increasing demand of fresh refrigerated deliveries.
Are You Looking for Some Help?
If you are asking the following questions, you should contact us today:
- How do I change my process to meet the growing demands of customers?
- How can I extend the shelf life of my product?
- Can I handle cold chain logistics alone?
- How do I avoid products spoiling?
- Can I monitor my refrigerated products in transit?
- Can I monitor how a driver treats my refrigerated good?
- Am I absolutely certain I am compliant with cold chain logistics rules and regulations?
- Can I make sure my cold chain products are free of diseases and Mother Nature issues?
- How do I make the most efficient use of transportation uses for my products?
- What’s the best way to load my refrigerated products while keeping them cold?
- How do I avoid rapid temperature changes in my refrigerated products?
- Are there tools I can use to monitor product temperature conditions?
PIMM™ Cold Chain Management (CCM) provides “end to end visibility” for your cold chain. The system monitors, analyzes and manages the entire distribution process from supplier plants, 3rd party carriers, 3rd party cold storage/distribution centers, outbound delivery fleet and in-store cold storage.
To learn more about this and other PIMM™ Products, please visit us at www.Procuro.com or call TOLL FREE today 1-888-571-PIMM (1-888-571-7466)!